{1}
A few weekends ago, 2 little neighborhood boys had a birthday party.
They had this awesome slide that soon became Easton's FAVORITE!
{2}
These 2 can be a pain the booty sometimes, but they really are my FAVORITE
{3}
I read this book last week and it became a FAVORITE. I'd recommend it to anyone
And Easton's FAVORITE book right now is this one that we picked up at his school book fair
{4}
Easton started soccer and his first game was last Saturday. My FAVORITE part of the game
was when he scored the first and only goal of the game! Boy was it hot at the game though
{5}
I pulled my fall decorations out as it is my FAVORITE season and this
sweet owl that I picked up at Home Goods is my absolute FAVORITE to look at
{6}
I can't wait to start wearing fall clothing, and this shirt from Old Navy just might became
a FAVORITE. So soft and cute colors!
{7}
We went for DQ ice cream earlier this week
and EK got her FAVORITE, a fab fudge sundae
{8}
And lastly, a sweet neighbor gave us their Guitar Hero stuff
and the kids FAVORITE thing to do is pretend to have a rock concert










No comments:
Post a Comment