Monday, May 18, 2009

Rockin' with the New Do!

Last night when we got home, we found this parked across the street:

Apparently our neighbors were having a little fiesta and there was a band there to play (please, don't think we live in the ghetto, we just have 2 neighbors that think they do and therefore make our street an interesting place!)
We stayed outside for a little while "enjoying" the music and EK decided to bust some moves (while sporting her new haircut!)







6 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my goodness!! she has no hair!!

Jennifer said...

I know; I had to do it though because she hates to have me pull it up and it was getting too scraggly. She loves it and keeps asking everyone if they like her hair! She is not modest at all!

thePiks said...

I love the haircut! And the moves!

Jocelyn said...

EEEK! I love her hair- such a little woman! And her moves... you captured them in still pictures so perfectly! I love the twist picture. Too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha i can relate with those kind of neighbors......awww EK looks too cute....btw what kind of music was it?

evelyn.....evelyn_88_06@hotmail.com

Heather said...

I gave you a Bloggy Award! Check it out here. http://texascouponcutie.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-first-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails