Last night Scott and I went out to eat while my mom watched EmmyKate. After we ate, we ran into Lowe's to look at some plants and get something that Scott needed for work. When we walked into the store there was a lady walking in with a boy that was probably 8 or 9 years old. I looked at her and she was very familiar. She kindof looked at me and we both kept walking. We stopped in the tool area and then a little bit later she walked back. I kept thinking that I knew her from somewhere, but could not figure it out. She kept turning her head looking at me so I knew that she recognized me as well.
Then I realized that I knew her as a nurse because I could picture her in scrubs. All of a sudden it hit me, it was Susan, my nurse when I had Easton!!! She was at the checkout line by this time so I walked around the corner and right when I was about to say "Do I know you?", she said "I'm a nurse". It was so fun to see her! She held out her arms almost instantly and asked to hold Easton. She kept saying to her little boy "Can you believe it? Can you just believe I was there when he was born!" She was so excited to get to hold him because she never gets to hold them once they are this old (for obvious reasons! ha!!) I got to thank her again for being such a great nurse and told her how much I appreciated her caring demeanor. She made everything enjoyable as it could be, and I would not have changed a thing!
1 comment:
That's so fun! I love the new blog!!!
Post a Comment