
This week at Kelly's Korner, she is doing bathrooms, so welcome!

This is looking down our hallway. There is a bedroom behind you, then one on the right and the master bedroom is straight ahead. The 2 bathrooms are on the left.

This is EK's bathroom. It is very tiny and looks there's her cute little potty seat!

Her sink with pictures

I love this old shelf. We had one in my bathroom growing up and we had that sampler hanging in our bathroom.

A few of another sampler and EK's bathrobe

Then this is our master bath (the same size as EK's bath and they back up to each other)

Another shelf like the first one, though a little different

I love this old picture that I found for $.25

Looking out into our bedroom

And then our tiny shower. We would love to expand this bathroom one day
3 comments:
I love the pink master bath-and what a find on the old photo! Thanks for sharing! :)
-Brooke
I LOVE the old self!! It adds so much character! Thank you for sharing.
-Ash-
Very cute and quaint. Thanks for giving me a peek. Have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment