
Yesterday I went to see In the Heights with my Mom, Kristen and Melanie. It was sooo good. I think that it might be my favorite musical now, since Cats was on overload in our house! It had great music and a really good story. Some of it was in Spanish, but I was still able to follow along and know what they were talking about by piecing together the other things that they were saying. I would definately recommend going to see it!
The next musical we are going to see if Wicked! I can't wait because I have heard it is really, really good. Kristen has already seen it and loves it, but now we are all going together to see it! Yeah!!! Girls day again!
Thanks to my hubby for being in charge of the kids for the afternoon. It was fun to hang out with my sisters and Mom for an afternoon!
3 comments:
I loved spending time with you too! I'm thankful for Scott that you were able to go with us!
I'll make you a CD of the music from Wicked -- you will LOVE it! I can't wait to have another musical day together!
Love you!
That sounds so fun! I have to admit though, when I saw the title I thought you had been antiquing and got another great find!
Thanks for letting me spend some time with my kids cause the good lord knows that you are a kid hog.
I love you
Post a Comment